Beautiful 4 bedroom/3.5 brick home on a cul-de-sac in highly sought after Vestavia Hills with its award winning schools. The HUGE Master is on the Main Level with a huge his & her walk-in closet. The home is great for entertaining and is loaded with special features like all hardwoods on the Main, fresh paint with neutral color scheme, charming archways and tons of storage room. The kitchen has stainless appliances (new dishwasher), granite countertops, an island with bar seating plus an eating space. The home has tons of natural light. New carpet on the stairs leading up to 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Separate study upstairs with French doors and built-ins. The basement is finished with a den and a play/rec room. The home has a covered screened porch that overlooks a beautifully landscaped yard. The home is located in Vestavia but is very convenient to Homewood and Hoover. Extra parking pad for a 3rd driver. Seller says great neighborhood to raise a family.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,429 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Office, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Marble, Gas logs, Den, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Sound System, Stone Counter Top, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, On Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Deck-Covered, Gazebo. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors