Spacious custom built, brick home on cul-de-sac in great neighborhood. If you desire quality and large rooms... then this is the home for you. Main level features living room, banquet size dining room, large kitchen with island and eating space, den with fireplace, huge master, master bath with double vanities and walk-in closet, laundry room and half bath. Upstairs boasts 2 bedrooms with Jack and Jill Bath and 3rd bedroom with a private bath, plus walk-in attic storage. Basement offers a unique rec area with special lighting, sink area and full bath. Large garage space with cedar closet, storage, work area and still space for several cars. You can enjoy entertaining on the large open deck and screened in porch. Great play area for children adjacent to porch with fenced yard. This one owner home has recently been updated and painted with neutral colors. Lots of amenities. Don't miss seeing this one! Super convenient to I-459, Summit, downtown, schools and churches.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,076 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Library, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Vacuum, Trash Compactor, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Screened Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors