Don't Miss This One - Won't last Long. Full Brick w/Vinyl exterior trimwork for low maintenance sitting under large Hardwood Shade Trees. 3BR/1BA Home with Den with fireplace insert, LR, Kitchen with Brkfast bar-eating area, Dining Room. Solid Pine Wood Thick Walls in 3 rooms, Smooth Ceilings thruout house. Hardwood Floors is under the carpeting in the LR & Hallway. BR's Hrwd flrs have been refinished and looks pretty. Large Laundry Room has plenty of room for Freezer, Gas Hot Water Heater & Storage & Washer & Dryer. Heat Pump is 2 yrs old. Roof is 9 yrs old. 500 gal Propane Tank stays with property. Stretch Carport would hold 2 cars front to back. Detached Storage Bldg has electricity, concrete slab & attached enclosed shed. Stove is Self cleaning. Crawl space has Cook's Termite Bond and is equipped with Automatic Foundation Ventilation Vents all around house.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,429 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Hardwood and Carpet, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump.
- Storm Door, Storm Window
- 1. Blower, Brick, Gas Starter, Insert, Masonry, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Driveway, Uncovered.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors