This is the ONE!! Large Great Room and Large Formal Dining Room. Both with Trey Ceilings and Columns. Open Kitchen complete with Island/Breakfast Bar, Eat In Space w/the Domed Ceiling, Tile Flooring, Plenty of Counter Space and Appliances Remain. Master Bedroom will accommodate large furniture! Master Bath w/Separate Vanities, Jetted Tub w/Tile Surround and Separate Shower, Tile Flooring and Huge Master Closet. Spacious Laundry Room and 2 Car Main Level Garage! Entertain on your Fabulous Covered Patio AND EXTENDED Patio w/Pergola and Tile Flooring! TV Outlet already there too. Fresh Paint inside and out. NEW ROOF! NEW CARPET! All on a wonderful private cul de sac lot! Savannah Pointe has a Community Pool, Clubhouse and Tennis Courts and located close to I65.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,768 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Marble, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Covered, Patio, Deck
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Playground, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors