OWNERS RELOCATING FOR WORK UNEXPECTEDLY - YOUR GAIN!! This low maintenance, unassuming home from the front boasts of the most beautiful views and sounds from the back! Huge rooms, high ceilings, and tons of space will make you feel like you are on a luxury vacation every day! The view from the back porch and multi-level deck rivals that of any mountain home - right here in Vestavia!! NEW MEDIA ROOM features a 130" screen that makes you feel like you are at the theater in your own home. Granite kitchen, hardwood floors, and travertine tile throughout will not disappoint. You will never want to leave! Request your private showing today before it's gone!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,247 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Media
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas
- Hardwood, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas logs, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Home Theater, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors