Craftsman style custom home built in 2009 with 4 bedrooms, 3 full & 2 half baths. Spacious open floor plan with tall ceilings, hardwood flooring, French and solid panel doors. Main level master bedroom ensuite with "his & hers" vanities, duel shower heads, two man jetted tub and custom closet. Guest bedroom with full bath on main. Sound dampened laundry room with sink, mudroom, and flex/art room with sink. Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, high-end stainless steel appliances, island, pantries, dining and great room with stone fireplace. Wet bar, separate office, dining room, powder room. Great room surround sound speakers in ceiling. Recently completed 2 bedrooms with jack and jill bathroom, playroom and walk in storage upstairs. Large unfinished walk out basement, parking pads, exercise room with barn door, and half bath. Nichiha cement board siding and stone exterior. Located on high side of Cherokee Rd., heavily wooded lot with minimum formal yard maintenance. Very Private.
Single Family, 1 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
4,330 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office, Mud Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Double Shower, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Space Heater.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Stone, Family Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Sound System, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors