LARGE & SPACIOUS 3327 FT2 HOUSE RECENTLY RE-ZONED FOR VESTAVIA SCHOOLS!! This well-maintained home is well-located in a cul-de-sac, around the corner from Lifetime Fitness and Publix and convenient to I-459 and Hwy 280! The house features a circular drive convenient for main level access, as well as a spacious 3 car garage (plumbing stubbed for future options). Comfortable living continues with an open living room with French doors adjacent to a cozy den/family room with a fireplace. In addition, the house features UNLIMITED NATURAL LIGHT with a fantastic enclosed sunroom with wood flooring and 2 balconies, all enjoyable places to relax and enjoy time alone or with friends. The main level master bedroom and bathroom are very spacious, with a uniquely designed bonus room as part of this master suite! In addition to the master bathroom, the house contains full bathrooms on levels 1 and 2. An open deck leads to the backyard, which also has a nice sized flat side yard for enjoyment.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
3,327 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
VESTAVIA CAHABA HEIGHTS
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sun Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven Gas, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Tile, Ventless, Den, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Deck, Balcony
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors