Escape to this fabulous retreat in the heart of Vestavia! Every detail and amenity was carefully planned and implemented on this custom built 4 bedroom/ 3.5 bath home. Plus bonus room upstairs for potential playroom or additional bedroom. Situated on over half an acre, there is an oasis of gardens and patios that will create the feeling of being miles from the city. Enjoy the flat topography and abundance of parking, in addition to being located in a cul-da-sac. Designer elements can be found throughout the home, putting this retreat into a special class of it's own. Full unfinished basement for amazing storage or additional living space. Make an appt to see this one of a kind home!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,448 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Trash Compactor, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate, Carpet, Brick
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Gas Starter, Stone, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Sound System, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, On Street.
- Screened Porch, Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors