Looking for quiet, country living AND convenience for that daily commute? This one is off the beaten path yet close to I-459. Imagine sipping your favorite beverage while sitting on that great front porch, enjoying the huge yard with plenty of space and privacy between you and the neighbors! This one level home has a split bedroom floor plan with 3 bedrooms and two full baths. All bedrooms have two closets each. AND it's updated and move in ready! Here's just a few of the updates, Per Seller: NEW 3D Roof (2018), NEW flooring throughout (Pergo laminate & carpet), NEW stove and refrigerator, NEW water heater (2018), NEW 2" Blinds, NEW gutters with guards, NEW interior Paint, NEW Light fixtures and ceiling fans, NEW hardware. Large laundry room with a pantry, washer/dryer to remain. All underground utilities leading to house. Great back yard with pecan trees, a fig tree and enough space for a garden AND a pool! Large garden shed with lean-to attached and workshop inside. It's a must see!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,232 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Oven Gas, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, RV Parking, Uncovered.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Extra Storage. Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors