You'll adore the design of the mature landscape surrounding this restored split-level home in the heart of Alabaster. So much character in this 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with features that include an intimate den with wood-burning fireplace, master suite with private bath, casual sitting room with new carpeting, tasteful dining space with great chandelier, open kitchen with a work island for additional food preparation, dishwasher, laminate counter-tops, easy access to the large covered deck with additional grilling deck space, side-entry basement 2 car garage with new epoxy floors. Additionally, the garage has plenty of space for a work bench and separate laundry area, metal roof, over-sized yard with partial chain link fence for pets and kids, welcoming covered front porch, new exterior & interior light fixtures throughout, all new paint inside & out, new garage doors, all new carpet , easy maintenance 4 sided brick. All this with only a 2-minute walk to Alabaster Rec Club Pool too.
Single Family, Split Level, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,450 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Master BR with Closet
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- 1. Brick, Masonry, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street, On Street, Uncovered.
- Deck, Porch, Covered, Patio
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Community Pool
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors