Here is Trussville's hidden treasure. This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath split bedroom design home has much to offer and yes, there is room for expansion. Main level floor boost of gleaming hardwood floors, tile flooring, crown molding, recessed lighting, tons of natural lighting, formal dining room, 9+/- ceilings, VERY OPEN, great room with marble gas fireplace, arched doorways, kitchen with tile backsplash and ESIK, Just off kitchen is a X-large laundry room, king size MSTR suite with double vanities, seperate shower and jetted tub. There is also den in the basement area along with a bonus room with stubbed in bath (possible 4th BR), 2 car garage and a great workshop. This home has a great yard that has been beautiful landscaped and a great deck with room to relax, grill and entertain. This home is a win, win.
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
1,909 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Marble, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors