Lovely Birchtree neighborhood nestled perfectly in the heart of Hoover. Conveniently located on a very quiet cul-de-sac & close to just about everything 'Hoover'! Schools'“grocery'“shopping '“ you name it! Updated 4 bedrooms & 3 baths spacious beauty provides main floor living with sparkling brand new wood flooring as well as the freshly painted walls throughout. Newly updated guest bathroom and master bath. Eat-in kitchen with white cabinetry makes it cozy & inviting for family time. Living & dining room connect to the kitchen and provides even more entertaining area. Family room has gas fireplace and is conveniently located in the heart of the home with close access to the backyard oasis. Entire backyard has beautiful shade trees & is fenced with a large 10 ft swing gate welcoming large groups of folks to come by or even vehicles to drive in. 4th bedroom is located in the lower living area & large bonus room perfect for movie time, play time, or additional family suite.
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
2,432 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SIMMONS, IRA F
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Daylight
- Insulated Door, Storm Door
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Masonry, Ventless, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street, On Street.
- Deck, Porch, Covered
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors