This Stunning Trussville brick home has so much to offer inside and out. Bond with family & entertain friends while enjoying abundant lighting, calming color palettes, and natural hardwoods throughout. Prep meals in the open kitchen accompanied with plenty of cabinet space, eat-in dining area and island. The Master bedroom will easily house large furniture and you'll find a well sized master bath. Grill out and relax on the screened and covered porch while enjoying the fenced in backyard. Conveniently located to interstate access, shopping, restaurants and more. Sitting a short distance from Trussville, Moody and all interstate access you'll be very pleased with privacy afforded while having conveniences within brief travel!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Stone
3,078 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat.
- 1. Gas Starter, Stone, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors