The Queensbury section of Mt. Brook, near the high school, is the setting for this fabulous one level, 4BR, 3.5BA, 4727SF, painted brick home that sits on a manicured .66 acre lot with a great yard for the family to enjoy and entertain. Desirable features include newer HVAC systems, large bedrooms, study off the master, extensive hardwood flooring, separate LR, DR and family room and a finished daylight basement den with a half bath. Enter the home through an oversized foyer that allows entry into the living room area or the den with coffered ceilings, fireplace and built-ins. Inviting kitchen with SS appliances, island with veg. sink, pantry, granite counters and two convection ovens. The master suite has a double shower, jetted tub, granite counters, 3 closets and a door to a private deck area. The remaining guest bedrooms include a suite with deck access and 2 bedrooms that share a jack-n-jill bath. Large patio at the rear of the home with carport parking. Immediate occupancy!
Single Family, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,727 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Chute, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Double Shower, Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Humidifier, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Daylight
- 4. Brick, Gas Starter, Den, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Sound System, Stone Counter Top, Tile Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Covered, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors