Wow! Curb appeal plus!-on one of Cherokee Bend's most sought-after streets. Park right in front and take one step into this updated 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home loaded with charm. Once inside, marvel at the kitchen complete with wet bar, over-sized island, granite countertops, stainless appliances, storage galore, walk-in pantry and attached office (stubbed for laundry). Welcoming entry hall leads to light-filled living and dining rooms. The den is an architectural delight with coffered ceilings and cozy brick fireplace. Large master bedroom with a walk-in closet, built-in storage areas and en-suite bath with heated floors, double sinks and travertine shower. Hardwood floors throughout the home. Bedrooms 2 and 3, a powder bath and another full bath round out the main level. Huge deck off of kitchen leads to large backyard with play area and precious playhouse. Bonus space in basement plus a 2 car garage, laundry area, workshop and even more storage!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,884 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Marble, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Living Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street, On Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Paved Road, Irregular.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors