Great 3 bedroom 2 bath family home, located within the much sought after award winning Hoover School zone!! Main level living featuring formal living & dining rooms, hardwood floors, plantation shutters, book shelves, stone fireplace in family room, and 3 large bedrooms. The eat-in kitchen features a built-in oven, built-in microwave, and trash compactor, and plenty of cabinet space. Lower level has a finished play/rec room/office that is stubbed for a bath. Garage is large enough for 3+ cars and/or boat, plus room for a workshop area. And that is not all'¦.. Refrigerator to remain, HVAC replaced 2004, hot water heater replaced 2005, great location for proximity to shopping and centrally located for commuters needing access to Hwy I-65 or Hwy I-459!!!!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,816 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SIMMONS, IRA F
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Trash Compactor, Electric Range/Cooktop, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Daylight
- Storm Door
- 1. Gas Starter, Stone, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Tile Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, On Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors