Welcome home to this all brick, large family home with five bedrooms and four baths. There are 9 ft. ceilings throughout with a vaulted ceiling in the large den. Eat-in kitchen with laundry room adjacent to the kitchen. Custom crown molding and shutters, hardwood floors, wet bar, level backyard with deck and arbor perfect for entertaining and gas grill connected to gas line. Master bedroom has his and her separate vanity/dressing areas. Lower level is perfect for teenagers to hang out and play a game of ping-pong or pool, large room for television/video games, exercise/extra office room, 5th bedroom and full bathroom. New roof 2013, new carpet lower level 2013, Rainbird sprinkler system, whole house generator. New sidewalks - connecting all areas of Mountain Brook - recently constructed. Skip carpool and driving to tailgate for high school football games - walk to Mountain Brook High School!
Single Family, Other
4,700 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Self-Cleaning,Double Oven,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bedroom ,Breakfast Room ,Play/Rec
- Marble (FIREPL).
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Grill,Sprinkler System,Porch. Interior Lot,Some Trees.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors