$10K work and/or updating allowance to be given at closing with an acceptable offer to a company(s) of buyer's choice!! Just minutes away from Highway 280, the Summit, great restaurants, and OAK MOUNTAIN schools! Welcome to this stunning home in the beautiful Heatherwood GOLF community. After a long day enjoy sitting on the front porch with a beautiful view of the lake and fairway! Inside, the 2 story foyer will welcome you to TEN' ceilings on the main level, barrel ceiling entryway, vaulted ceilings with uplighting and beautiful moulding. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining with easy flow to the keeping and family rooms. The main level Master Bedroom is so spacious and opens to the deck. Upstairs you will find 3 more large bedrooms (don't forget to look at the view!) and TONS of storage in the walk in attic. There's more- Basement Rec, Bedroom and bath that is perfect for guests. ROOF 2011, Main Lev. Furn 2014, H2O Htr 2014. I could go on and on but come see for yourself!!
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
4,928 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Bath ,Play/Rec
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Marble (FIREPL),See-Through,Gas Logs.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,French Doors,Recess Lighting,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Circular Drive,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Parking (MLVL).
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors