Home Sweet Home. This darling 3Bed/2Bath residence has been lovingly maintained and is waiting just for you! From the moment you pull up, the inviting curb appeal and tranquil wooded setting will make you feel immediately at home. Enjoy a beautiful large lot, new deck and a nice quiet neighborhood. Inside and out this home shows off an immaculate aesthetic with fabulous new updates including fresh interior and exterior paint, new carpet, gutter guards and newer furnace, fridge, dishwasher, insulated garage doors and water heater. The large kitchen and all bathrooms are outfitted in laminate counters. The great room is nestled around a cozy fireplace, perfecting peaceful relaxation. Tucked away on a quiet street in the highly praised Trussville school district, this home offers a great flow with plenty of space for your family including spacious rear deck and fenced backyard. Don't miss out on this beautifully updated home nearby to shopping, dining & more. Call today and fall in love!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,044 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Daylight
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors