Custom built estate home with 4 bedrooms and 3½ baths in the highly sought after gated community of Lockerbie. Tall ceilings, deep crown mouldings, beautiful hardwood flooring and plantation shutters. Grand 2-story center foyer flanked by formal living and dining rooms. Spacious family room with limestone fireplace, custom built-in entertainment center and wet bar. Gourmet kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances, island with bar seating and adjacent breakfast room with vaulted ceiling. Laundry and 2-car garage off of kitchen. Main level master bath with 'œhis and her' vanities, jetted tub, walk-in shower, private water closet and 2 walk-in closets. Office and powder room also on main. Upstairs has second master with ensuite bath and 2 bedrooms with private vanities and shared bath. Lower level has wine cellar and large unfinished space for possible expansion. Grill and entertain on the expansive deck overlooking the private wooded backyard.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,536 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Family Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors