Welcome to the Clifton! **Note** Home is currently under construction; pictures depict a similar home/floor plan. Great family plan with open concept, 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms on the main level, plus a spacious kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances & a large island & dining area. Kitchen is open to Great Room w/fireplace & gas logs for entertaining & enjoying your family. There is also a flex room on the main level, which could be a formal dining room or a study. Upstairs hosts a large loft area, a spacious bedroom & another full bathroom. Master suite is positioned in the rear of the home for privacy. Covered patio and nice backyard. This one it IT!!! Chelsea Park is a beautiful community with wonderful amenities such as lush landscaping, 2 lakes, a swimming pool, park & playground. Don't wait, come see us today!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
2,505 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Solar, Radiant Barrier
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Loft
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Tile, Gas logs, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Porch, Covered, Deck
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights. Subdivision.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors