WOW What a View!!!! Over 300 feet of shore line! Watch the fireworks from your own patio. Gorgeous Brick Home on Logan Martin Lake. Large foyer with marble floors. Living room with brick fireplace and large windows for beautiful natural light. Formal Dining room with enchanting crystal chandelier. Fantastic kitchen, tons of storage space, pantry, double oven, eat in space for cozy meals. Half bath and laundry off the kitchen. Single car garage. Four Bedrooms and two full and two half baths. The massive den with a fireplace has room for the whole gang. Play games, watch movies or just hang out having fun. Walk outside to Paradise! Choose to sit on the Large patio, back porch or play in the spacious level yard. Circle driveway. Pier, seawall and boat launch, and year round water with picture perfect sunsets.
Single Family, Split Level, 1 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
3,255 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Turners South Forty
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Tile, Marble, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Storm Window
- 2. Masonry, Den, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Covered, Patio, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Street Lights, Extra Storage. Subdivision, Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors