Welcome to this beautiful well maintained Split Foyer home in the Heart of Chelsea. The home features a Main Level with 3 Bedrooms and 2 full Baths, with gleaming Hardwoods,Tile and Carpet throughout. It also boasts vaulted ceiling in the Great Room and tray ceilings in the Master Bedroom and Dining Room areas. It has detailed Inserts in the Kitchen and Great Room. Downstairs includes one spacious Bedroom, one full Bath, a large Living Area with Kitchenette and a two car basement garage. Very Private Wooded Backyard. It has a New Main Level HVAC Unit (2018). Per prior Appraisal this home has 2729 sf of total finished Living Space. This home is zoned for Chelsea Schools.
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
2,729 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane
- 1. Marble, Ventless, Gas logs, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors