Beautiful Full Brick home with 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full baths and one half bath situated on a private lot in the Woodridge Subdivision. The main level features the owner's suite, two additional bedrooms, den/family room with fireplace, separate dining room for holiday dinners or family and friends gathering, an eat in kitchen, a finished basement that features a den/mancave with a wet bar, a bedroom that can be used as an office, in-law or teen suite if needed. If you like cars and toys, this home is for you..there's plenty of parking and/or storage space with three full car garages on the basement level entry. The backyard features a covered open patio and a nice size private backyard. This home needs a little TLC, hurry and schedule your personal showing..and make an offer before it's gone!
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,196 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 2. Gas logs, Den, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street, On Street.
- Deck, Porch, Covered, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors