4 BR, 3 BA Vestavia home has been beautifully redone! It has a fabulous open layout we love with a two-story great room that is open to the kitchen, dining room & breakfast room. The great room includes a fireplace with gas logs & a chic spiral staircase up to a sizeable loft-style den! A long wrap-around bar hugs the open kitchen island. Kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast room & ample cabinet space, plus a door to the patio right off the breakfast room is perfect for grilling out. The generous master suite includes a door to a private patio, a huge walk-in closet & a lovely master bath with a double vanity, a tile shower & a jetted tub. 2 more BRs with a hall bath are on the main level. On the lower level, there is a bedroom, bathroom, bonus room, a very nice laundry room & a 2-car garage with storage space. Come see this light-filled, private home in the quiet River Run/Vestavia neighborhood.
Single Family, Other
3,660 sq. ft
VESTAVIA CAHABA HEIGHTS
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Plumbed for Gas in Kit
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. .
- Bedroom ,Bonus ,Full Bath ,Laundry
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level.
- Stucco, Brick, Shingle, Fiber Cement
- Cul-de-sac,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Cul-de-sac,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors