Wow! This beautiful Edgewood home has been completely renovated top to bottom. The floorpan has been modified for today's living, while still preserving the original charm. Hardwoods throughout the upstairs and downstairs. Master bedroom on the main with great new Pella windows, freestanding soaker tub and California closets. There are laundry hookups on both levels to make doing the kids laundry a breeze! Backyard has cute covered area with french doors off the dining room for all of your entertaining needs and still plenty of yard for kids to play. 2 car garage and still plenty of storage room. Just 3 blocks to all of Edgewood's treasures- schools, churches, shops and restaurants. You don't want to miss this one!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
1,896 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Oven-Gas,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Masonry,Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Furnace-90% Eff,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking.
- Wood, Stucco, Shingle, Block
- Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors