Elegant home in Gardendale subdivision. Four bedrooms 3 1/2 bath on the cul-de-sac. Great room with cathedral ceilings, separate formal dining room and bonus room allow for a lot of wonderful entertaining space. Kitchen has breakfast bar plus I need an area that opens out to a deck with a nice big grill. Upstairs are three bedrooms two bathrooms and a walkway that overlooks the great room. Fabulous man cave in the basement. The parlor with a ventless fireplace opens to a game room with a pool table and another ventless fireplace. Large garage with plenty of storage space. Large pie shaped lot with plenty of room to add your own touch to the outside.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,419 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 3. Ventless, Den, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Interior Lot, Irregular.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors