Be prepared to fall in love w/ this 5 Bdrm/ 3.5Ba, full brick Trussville home located on a cul-de-sac street! There is lots of room for family and friends in this large kitchen w/custom cabinets, gorgeous granite, double pantry, breakfast bar, eat-in area and formal dining room. Master suite is ready for your king sized furniture along w/ a walk-in closet, separate shower, garden tub & double vanity. Upstairs features 3 bedrooms and walk out attic storage. Downstairs - den, bedroom and full bath. Tons of room in this home to spread out but everyone will want to come together and hang out at the salt water pool w/wrought iron fencing and beautiful landscaping. New 30 year roof -2017. New hardwoods- stairs and master bedroom in December 2016. Main level -new oversized HVAC 2015. New carpet & septic tank cleaned -June 2019. Back porch was rebuilt & stained + new professional landscaping added in Spring 2017. 3.7 mi to Paine Elem, 2.8 mi to Publix, 4.5 mi to Deerfoot Pkwy.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,826 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch, Covered
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors