What a great home in Trussville. This is a great 5 bedroom 3.5 bath home. Open foyer, oversized living room with stone fireplace,, Natural light throughout home, sunroom just off living room, kitchen with plenty of storage and even a eating area that overlooks the inground pool; The extra large master suite is just off kitchen and hs 2 sets of french doors - one leading to deck and one to sitting area; Formal dining room, main level laundry room with additional storage; Upstairs you will LOVE the VERY OPEN AND LARGE landing that leads to a 2nd master suite with seperate closets and double vanities. Plus 2 more family sized bedrooms and another full bath. The unfinished basement has room for expanding and storage/shelter. Outside you will enjoy your own inground pool with privacy fencing. But property doesn't stop at the fence line it goes all the way to the cahaba. Great place to have a garden or play yard. Don't forget to take advantage of your 2 car garage and utility garage.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,568 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
CAHABA - TRUSSVILLE
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sun Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Parquet, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Gas Starter, Stone, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Balcony
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Interior Lot, Acreage, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors