Magnificent home overlooking the City with tremendous natural light is great for entertaining or relaxing. Located on a quiet, dead end street. The two-story living room has a wall of windows overlooking the City. The dining room is open to the living room. The home has a unique design with no wasted space. Great main level living with the garage and master bedroom suite on the main level. Low maintenance yard and the exterior is real stucco. The kitchen has quality appliances ( Sub Zero fridge) and Wood Mode Cabinets. The living room, dining room and kitchen all have access to charming patio's that overlook the City. The master bedroom has interior stain glass windows that open to the living room allowing amazing scenic views. Large Master Bedroom closet and huge master bath with tub and separate shower. The laundry room is huge with tons of cabinets and a sink. Great loft area upstairs and a separate media/den. Two bedrooms/two baths upstairs. Huge storage area in the basement.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,728 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PUTNAM, W E
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Media, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Oven Gas, Double Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Partial, Daylight
- 1. Marble, Gas logs, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Sound System, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors