Charming 3BR/2.5BA home on culdesac lot! Beautiful hardwood floors throughout main level, stairs, and upper foyer. Formal living room & dining room both on front of house, one with bay window. Kitchen with island, pantry, and casual dining with bay window overlooking back deck & yard. Large great room with fireplace also overlooks the back. Upstairs you'll find the master bedroom with trey ceiling, plus two guest bedrooms and another full bath. Updated master bath has double vanity, linen closet, walk-in closet, and walk-in attic space off the closet. There is also a double linen closet in the upper foyer. The two guest bedrooms share a large hall bath. There is extra space that could be finished in the basement, plus a 2 car garage with brand new garage doors! There is also space in the basement under the front porch that is great for storage and/or a storm shelter. There is a deck on the back and a playset in the yard. Don't let this one get away! Schedule an appointment today!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,114 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SIMMONS, IRA F
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Insert, Great Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, French Doors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors