Lovely ranch style home on a near two (2) acre lot connected to a cove of Logan Martin Lake with gorgeous new covered boat lift /dock which has seasonal water with excellent fishing year around. In addition, there is an unfinished, detached bonus room with Lake view which could be a recreation room or mother-in-law apartment. A small shop, RV parking, and 10 x 12 barn storage are also included. Back porch has a wired recessed spa (hot tub) deck. New HVAC/Heating System.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,265 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sun Room, Breakfast Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Storm Door
- 1. Ventless, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Front Entrance, RV Parking.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Extra Storage. Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors