Honey stop the car! Beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 & 1/2 bath with all the bells and whistles. This home has the open floor plan with split bedrooms. You walk into a large foyer with a soaring ceiling, hardwood floors through the den, hallway, and masterbedroom. Beautiful gas fireplace is the focal point of the den, with a tray ceiling, that opens to a tiled kitchen and diningroom. French door opens to a covered, screened deck with a large open deck for entertaining. There is a tiled laundryroom. The masterbedroom has a tray ceiling and a large masterbath with jetted tub, separate shower, double vanities and a water closet. The walk in closet is huge. Down the hall is two more bedrooms and a full bath. Down stairs is a large, finished room with laminated hardwoods and a huge closet with half bath. Two car garage with garage door openers finish off the downstairs. Right in the middle of Mount Olive-Gardendale area. This home qualifies for USDA 100% financing. Hurry, this one won't last!
Single Family, Split Entry
2 Full/1 Half
2,161 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bedroom ,Half Bath
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Stone (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors