Honey stop the car! Beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 & 1/2 bath with all the bells and whistles. This home has the open floor plan with split bedrooms. You walk into a large foyer with a soaring ceiling, hardwood floors through the den, hallway, and masterbedroom. Beautiful gas fireplace is the focal point of the den, with a tray ceiling, that opens to a tiled kitchen and diningroom. French door opens to a covered, screened deck with a large open deck for entertaining. There is a tiled laundryroom. The masterbedroom has a tray ceiling and a large masterbath with jetted tub, separate shower, double vanities and a water closet. The walk in closet is huge. Down the hall is two more bedrooms and a full bath. Down stairs is a large, finished room with laminated hardwoods and a huge closet with half bath. Two car garage with garage door openers finish off the downstairs. Right in the middle of Mount Olive-Gardendale area. This home qualifies for USDA 100% financing. Hurry, this one won't last!
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,161 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Stone, Ventless, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors