Welcome home to fabulous Stockton and this move in ready charmer! This home has more square footage than similar plans currently being built plus an extended garage and master closet! The kitchen is nicely appointed with granite, stainless appliances, and a glass cook top stove. There are 3 bedrooms plus a flex space that is currently being used as an office but could also be used for a formal dining room or additional sitting area. The brick fireplace features gas logs to keep you warm and cozy in the winter. The covered back patio is the perfect place to enjoy cool evenings in the private fenced yard. The kitchen is wonderfully open to the dining and living rooms which makes this the perfect home for entertaining or simply conversing with family while cooking. Other features of the home include vaulted ceilings, a decorator bench, a spacious laundry room, & blinds throughout. The community has 2 pools, wiffle ball field, community garden center, a playground, and more! Call Today!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,911 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, Off Street, On Street.
- Porch, Covered, Deck
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Community Pool
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors