Welcome home to this 1-level Charleston-style Craftsman home in MAGNOLIA PLACE, one of the most sought after communities in Trussville. This home features a perfect, open concept floorplan with hardwood floors, craftsman crown molding, & nice details. The living, kitchen and dining is all open-concept with 2 fireplaces connected to one another, a separate pantry and a laundry room. Main level master has en-suite bath w/ jetted tub, walk-in shower, & double vanities. Living room features hardwood floors, lots of windows, a beautiful, brick fireplace. There are 2 additional bedrooms with a full bath, & a laundry room all situated on 1-level. Outside there is a fenced, flat yard that has room for trampoline or playset to play! Community features sidewalks, street lamps & the brand new elem school, Magnolia that you can walk or ride your bikes to and connect with your neighbors!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,819 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Ventless, Family Room, Kitchen, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Covered, Deck
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Corner, Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors