Looking for 1 Level Living with extra space? This home has it! Main level features: 10' ceilings, Master bed/bath suite, 2nd bedroom and full bath, formal dining room, family room, kitchen, office space, laundry and 2 car garage! Custom touches in the kitchen include: double ovens, gas cook top, stainless appliances and beautiful counter to ceiling accent backsplash. The large center island is perfect gathering spot. Kitchen also has eat in area and see thru fireplace. Office nook and laundry room adjacent to kitchen. Upstairs are 2 bd & Jack/Jill bath. Full daylight basement is stubbed for bath. So much potential for future expansion! This home is designed with outdoor entertaining in mind: screen porch off the den overlooks private fenced yard. Nothing but woods behind you! Relax on the Stone patio and enjoy the firepit. Quiet, cul de sac lot. Rare opportunity for newer construction in convenient location of Heatherwood. Hoover schools!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
3,075 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Stone
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Stone, Gas logs, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Sound System, Stone Counter Top, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Deck-Covered. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors