This beautiful 4 bedroom / 3.5 bath home has it all! 3500+ square feet, on 1.85 acres, fenced yard, pool and FULL apartment. Fresh paint, new carpet, granite countertops and hardwood floors. The perfect floorplan for families, entertaining and guests. Gorgeous formal living room connects to the large dining room. Chef's dream kitchen offering tons of counter space, island with storage, coffee bar and eat-in area. A spacious great room has a brick fireplace with gas logs. The large main level master bedroom has room for a seating area, all the furnishings and a huge a walk-in closet. The extra large master bath has dual vanities, jetted spa tub and separate shower. Upstairs you will find 2 great sized bedrooms with huge closets, a Jack and Jill bath and a massive bonus room. The apartment offers a seperate entrance, full kitchen, living/dining area, a spacious bedroom and full bath. Outside is your own private getaway with a multi-level deck and pool. Definitely a MUST SEE!!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,546 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Off Street, On Street.
- Deck, Porch
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Child safety fence
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Subdivision, Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors