Welcome Home! This lovingly maintained 4 bedroom / 3.5 bath home has it all! 3500+ square feet, 1.85 acres, fenced yard, pool and FULL apartment. The perfect floorplan for families, entertaining, in-laws or guests. Fresh paint, new carpet, granite countertops and hardwood floors are just a few updates. Beautiful formal living and dining rooms. Chef's dream kitchen offering tons of counter space, island with storage, coffee bar and eat-in area. A spacious great room has an elegant brick fireplace, mantle and gas logs. The large main level master suite includes an extra large master bath with dual vanities, jetted spa tub and separate shower. Two great sized bedrooms upstairs with huge walk-in closets, a Jack and Jill bath, a massive bonus room and walk-in attic. The main level apartment offers a separate entrance, full kitchen, living/dining area, a spacious bedroom and full bath. Host many backyard parties with a multi-level deck and sparkling pool. Definitely a MUST SEE!!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,546 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Off Street, On Street.
- Deck, Porch
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Child safety fence
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Subdivision, Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors