Bring your entire family and move right in to this gorgeous custom built home with ALL of the updates ! Sitting on a quiet cul de sac this home has all the details you could ever want.Helena award winning schools, in-law suite with a kitchenette storm shelter room , 2 fireplaces, walk up attic storage, oversize garage, circular drive hardwood floors, stainless appliances, 9'+ ceilings, crown moulding, french doors, screened porch, open deck, covered patio, immaculate landscaped yard with all around sprinkler system. Fantastic side yard ready for your summer garden.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
3,313 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Media
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Trash Compactor, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 2. Brick, Gas Starter, Gas logs, Den, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Sound System, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors