Waiting for the right home move in ready, this home has been prepared to sell quickly, new paint in lovely colors to match any decor, all floors except hardwood have been replaced, roof was new in 2011, new water heater and the deck has been replaced since owners bought. Main level you will find living room with a gas logs fireplace for those winter nights and a keeping room off kitchen can easy be a formal dining area even though kitchen is large and has a large eating area, cabinets have been freshly painted and all kitchen appliances to remain, the laundry is located on main level. Bedrooms are all on 2nd level except for one on main level, there is also a large bonus room that could be a 4th bedroom, master has walk in closet and a full bath. Outdoors looks so manicured with owners putting out fresh bark and a truck load of red rock with tasteful plants and hedges and at night you can sit on your large deck and hear nature as you grill out are entertain, full basement also.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
2,115 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Ventless, Gas logs, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling, Tile Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Extra Storage. Corner, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors