Welcome to 6301 Cove Ln, a wonderful place for your next home! This meticulously updated & maintained 4 sided brick home is situated on one of the best private cul-de-sac lots in the area. Home has 5 true bedrooms w/3 full baths & one is large enough to be a 2nd den, media room or playroom. Wonderful finishes are found throughout to include, wainscoting in entry, crown molding, trey ceilings, hardwood floors, granite counters on kitchen & bath counters, stainless appliances + more! Kitchen is large & inviting with bar seating in Island, nice counter space & cabinets, pantry, gas cooking, built-in microwave + more! Laundry rm has custom folding table. Master suite on main is spacious with soaking tub, dual sinks, water closet + more! 2 more bedrooms + full bath on main. Upstairs - 4th & 5th bedrooms (or bonus room) + 3rd full bath. Screened patio is lovely and just off great rm, yard is perfect for kids, pets & entertaining! Main level 2 car garage! Adjoining lot available. Call today!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
2,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 1. Ventless, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Porch, Screened Porch, Covered, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors