Gorgeous and IMMACULATELY maintained 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home on a full basement, in Carrollwood subdivision, with country views and city convenience and zoned for award-winning Trussville City schools!! This custom home has SO many upgrades: oversized dining room with two showcase windows; HUGE Master bedroom (286 sq ft!) with sitting area and spacious ensuite bath with walk-in and linen closets; GIANT family room (415 sq ft!) with marble fireplace with gas logs, and triple-trey ceiling; laundry room with custom cabinetry, located right off the kitchen; beautiful hardwood floors throughout home; HUGE screened-in porch overlooking an ENORMOUS backyard that boarders preserved woods and the Cahaba river; fully water-proofed basement Workshop with 10+ outlets and enhanced task lighting; FIVE 8 ft-tall built-in garage storage cabinets; and fully-concrete Panic Room with gun safe that stays! Septic has been cleaned and inspected, as has HVAC!! Home Warranty and termite paid by Seller!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,550 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Power Vents, Ridgevent/Turbines
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane
- 1. Marble, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, On Street.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Deck-Covered. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors