Custom designed and built, this country estate is absolutely outstanding in design & construction. The setting is unmatched as it sits majestically on 7.8 acres of natural beauty. The sellers spent the time on detail to ensure it is superb in every aspect. All of the floors in the main home are antique heart pine & the study is Pecky Cypress. The exceptionally designed kitchen features beams recovered from Suwanne River. Many of the chandeliers and sconces are antiques the seller purchased in France. The mantel in the Living Room, surround in the Study and Fountain on the back wall are from Architectural Antiques. Interestingly, the fountain in the rear courtyard is constructed of antique sugar kettles and millstone. The Guest House has a 2 car main level garage, bedroom, bath and Great Room. This home has been well maintained in every way. The roof is a 50 year roof. There are 5 HVACs and 4 have been replaced in the last 4 years. Generator- 1 year. Call for a private showing.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
7,720 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Ice Maker Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Double Oven,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 4. Masonry,Stone (FIREPL),Gas Logs.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Generator
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Detached,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Boat Amenities
- Boats-Non Motor Only
- Acreage,Golf Community,Some Trees
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Sprinkler System. Acreage,Golf Community,Some Trees.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors