Fabulous newer built home on a private gated lake community just 30 mins from Birmingham! Built in 2016, this 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home is the newest of the 20 houses in the community and probably the last to ever be built! Home has stone counters and hardwoods throughout the main level. Lower level has stained concrete floors and stone counters. Low maintenance exterior with brick and Hardie siding allows you to actually enjoy being at the lake! There is a smaller managed "trophy lake" (Mim's Lake), a skeet/gun range, a nature trail and more on the 500 acre community property. This home has spectacular lake views from the main level porch and the best yard of all. The boathouse has a large screened porch and extra storage space. There is a custom stone fire pit by the water that is a perfect place to enjoy the cool fall evenings. There is a separate garage for 2 golf carts and with a workshop. Too many crazy good features to list them all! Just go ahead and set up a showing!
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,276 sq. ft
Lake In The Woods
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Dual
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 2. Masonry, Stone, Family Room, Outdoor Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Stone Counter Top, Den/family Room, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Boat Parking, Driveway, Off Street.
- Deck, Porch, Covered
- Lot View
- Lake, Mountain
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, BBQ, Deck-Covered, Extra Storage. Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors