This home has too many nice features to mention here. Sits off the rd on 6.5 acres that goes all the way back to Timberlake subdivision. Formal dining room, spacious family room with a fireplace that opens out to large deck. Two bedrooms and two baths. Spacious eat in kitchen steps away from 2 car garage. Everything on main level. Very private, view off the deck is so peaceful. When the leaves are down the view is of the mountain. 2012 40 yr metal roof, all windows are 8 years old triple pane vinyl windows except 3 windows and they are double pane windows. 2014 Durante deck installed approx. 27X13. SunSetter retractable awning really makes sitting on deck nice. 2012 gutters and gutter guards, 2009 Flatsafe tornado shelter underground in garage, whole house filtration system, 3 to 5 years old Pex plumbing lines. Wiring for generator under out building. Dishwasher and stove 3 yrs old. Enjoy watching the wildlife. New elementary school and hospital being built near by.
Single Family, Manufactured Home, Other
1,432 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Crawl Space
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Blower Fan,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking.
- Acreage,Interior Lot,Some Trees
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Acreage,Interior Lot,Some Trees.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors