Country Charm with Curb appeal. This beautiful home is located on a large corner lot. It has Cypress Hardwood floors and Ceramic tile flooring throughout the first floor. Extra large bedrooms and Crown molding and chair rail in the master bedroom and great room. To add to the charm, there is a bay window in the eat in kitchen. This beauty also features two fireplaces. The fireplace on the main level is ventless with gas logs. There is a second fireplace in the den in the basement that is vented and wood burning with a gas starter. If you enjoy the outdoors, this home is for you whether you want to enjoy your morning coffee on the large front porch or relax by the pool on one of the two back decks. This home also includes a fenced in back yard. All appliances remain.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,248 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 2. Brick, Gas Starter, Ventless, Gas logs, Den, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Deck, Porch
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Child safety fence
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Corner, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors