Location, location, location! This picture perfect home is nestled perfectly on a quiet, culdesac street near the front of Liberty Park. This is such a desirable street because your kids can walk to award-winning, Vestavia Hills City Schools! Step inside to find fresh, updated paint colors and new carpets throughout! The kitchen features beautiful granite and stainless appliances, a work station, and lots of natural light. There's an office on the main level and a formal dining room too. The huge master bedroom and laundry are located on the first floor for added convenience. The upstairs bedrooms are large and inviting. Enjoy cool fall nights on the spacious deck, overlooking a huge backyard, with both green spaces and natural areas as well. This one is a must see! Call today to schedule a showing.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,684 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Insert, Stone, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors