Awesome Custom Built Home on 1.20 acres on Greystone Legacy No.18 Golf Course. Home features Open Foyer, Lge. Dining Rm w/diamond cut windows, Wet Bar, Spacious Family Rm w/wall of windows, Custom Fireplace w/ built-ins, Chef's Kitchen w/huge island, bar seating, upgraded appliances., 2 Pantries, Hearth Rm w/custom stone fireplace to vaulted ceiling, custom built-ins. Breakfast Rm, oversized Laundry Rm w/wet sink, True Master Ste. w/Vaulted Ceiling, Sitting Area, Coffee Bar, Master Bath w/double shower, 2 closets. Great Covered Area plus open Patio, VIEWS! Upstairs: 3 Large Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Lge. Bonus Rm., attic storage. Club Level w/In-Law Ste., 2nd Kitchen, Lge. Den, Breakfast Rm., Great closets + Lge. Storage Rm. Rear Patio.. Beautiful winding driveway on 1.2 acre private lot, ML + Bsmt. Garages, Incredible Views of Golf Course but private and tree studded. Rare Find in Greystone Legacy. Custom Designer features thru out.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
5,949 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Butlers Pantry,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 2nd Kitchen ,Den/Family ,In-Law Suite
- 2. Gas Starter,Stone (FIREPL).
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Acreage,Cul-de-sac,Golf Community,Golf Lot,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Sprinkler System,Porch. Acreage,Cul-de-sac,Golf Community,Golf Lot,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors