Welcome to one of the most amazing homes located in the stunning neighborhood of Hidden Creek, located just minutes off I-65. You will be impressed the moment you drive up. Full brick with two car attached garage sitting on approximately 1.62 acres. This home has beautiful emerald zoysia plush grass lawn and a wooded back. Don't be surprised to see deer wondering around. Over 5000 sq feet of living space with additional space in the attic if you ever need to add on. Main level features kitchen, breakfast area, dining, living with fireplace, den with fireplace, wet bar, half bath, master with master bath, laundry, keeping room and two car attached garage. Upper has three bedrooms and two baths, with additional floored attic space. Lower has second kitchen, bedroom, bath, living with fireplace, recreation area, extra sleeping space, office and one car garage. This home has been well taken care of and it shows in every aspect. Full of details with many extras. You must see this home!
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
5,254 sq. ft
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Oven-Gas,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Propane. Central.
- 2nd Kitchen ,Bedroom ,Great Room ,Office/Study
- 3. Gas Logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level.
- Brick, Stone
- Acreage,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Acreage,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors