Looking for a fabulous home in a great location? Entering into the spacious family room you will find the beautiful hardwood floors that remain throughout the living areas of this home. The bright and cheerful kitchen flows into the dining room which has a view of the large back yard. Your master bedroom and other two bedrooms provide lots of space and the full bath is conveniently located to all bedrooms. The sun porch provides a great place to slip away for some quiet time or can serve as a bonus room. In the basement you will find parking for one car and lots of space for a workshop, room for expansion and lots of storage. The large laundry room has plenty of space to take care of all of your laundry needs. There is covered parking under the sun porch as well. While this home is conveniently located right in town, the neighborhood is quiet and friendly. Lovely home to make your own!
Single Family, Other
1,439 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Off Street Parking,On Street Parking.
- Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch. Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors